Inspiration for the modern day woman.

My Tribe


Eight years ago, I would have told you I had no purpose in life. I was recently divorced, forced to file bankruptcy, had a baby with special needs, living with my mom, no job, my dreams of medical school were gone. I was deeply depressed, struggling with my new post-baby body image. I felt like my life was over... I had failed.

Fast forward... today, I'm not where I ultimately want to be, but I'm so much closer. I found God. I married my high school sweetheart who loves me unconditionally, I have two beautiful children, family close by, I own my home, have investments, have great stable fulfilling jobs, and I've found coaching.
I was begged to coach for over two years... So why didn't I? I had the misconception of what it was: It was a pyramid scheme, all sales, pushing people to buy something, all on my own, commercial, ingenuous. 


So why did I sign up? Because I wanted a discount on what I was already using on a daily basis. I mean why not save some money?! 


Okay, then what happened? I became a part of this family.... they welcomed me in. They didn't even know me! Felt too good to be true. Continued learning... I had a network, a team, a tribe of women that answered my questions, motivated me, inspired me.


Then I went through some personal struggles last year... I was desperate and shared with these women. They embraced me, comforted me, sent me cards, flowers, encouraging messages... checked in on me! WHY? Because that's what we do. Beachbody is a family. They understand that success doesn't just come from building your business. It's more than that because we as humans are more. We have families, we have lives, we struggle, we cry, we doubt. They realize that if they want a successful company, you must take care of your team and not just with business training. We need personal development, spiritual guidance, a virtual hug :)


I have struggled with depression and anxiety for over 10 years. I'm not afraid or ashamed to share. I want people to know because unless we talk about it, the problem will only worsen.

I'm also sharing because I want to give people hope. Do you need support? A community to just listen to you and build you up? Judgement-free. Then I want you. I want you in my fit family. Being a coach is so much more than "helping people lose weight." I help people find themselves, love themselves. I get to pass on the miracle that was given to me.


Here is my call to action, your sign. Comment below or message me if that is more comfortable for you. But please, reach out, just as I am reaching out to you. I want to help you, together. You can become a healthier, happier person. Sending positive vibes and prayers. Cannot wait to chat. Don't wait like I did, make the change now. <3

Eight years ago, I would have told you I had no purpose in life. I was recently divorced, forced to file bankruptcy, had a baby with spe...

© A Fit Mom Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig