Inspiration for the modern day woman.

Get a FREE membership!



Join our fun fitness community all for women! Create a FREE account! No commitment! Just access to 24/7 fitness tips, recipes, and nutritional topics! This is a FREE online fitness community for you to join (for those of you who do not currently have a Beachbody coach). As many of you know, I run a monthly challenge group on the first Monday of every month. My coaching is complimentary and the only cost is the tools you will need (workouts, meal plan, shakeology, etc). These groups will continue – but I do find, they exclude a lot of people (can’t afford, international, don’t like home workouts, etc).

When I decided to sign up as a coach, I had ONE goal:

  • I wanted to help women get healthy (physically, mentally and emotionally).
  • I love my monthly challenge groups and have helped over 200 women get healthy – and I am ready to expand to help even more women.

This FREE group will be an online community where you can connect with me and other women who have one common goal: GETTING HEALTHY. Having you register allows me to create an account personalized for you! Then I can keep in touch and be available for you in the future!



If you are not currently working with a coach and would like to join, please register with the link below! Just choose your account type below!

FREE Club Membership


OR check out...


VIP Club Membership (Includes a 10% discount on all purchases + Beachbody On Demand! 24/7 online access to hundreds of workout programs to stream from anywhere, anytime! And it's only $2.99/week! Less than a Starbucks coffee!)




No comments

Post a Comment

Eight years ago, I would have told you I had no purpose in life. I was recently divorced, forced to file bankruptcy, had a baby with spe...

© A Fit Mom Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig