Inspiration for the modern day woman.

No one said it was easy

The reason most people never achieve their dreams is because they simply give up. Life was never meant to be easy – its a constant struggle, with extreme lows and extreme highs. Remember that the times when its most important to persevere are the times that you will be most tested. Motherhood is the hardest job out there. Sometimes it feels more like work than reward but we are creating and molding little human beings!

What example are we setting? They will imitate something. I want it to be me. It's the reason I push myself to workout with them everyday, even if for only 20 minutes. It's the reason I push myself to grow my business as a coach, showing them dreams are endless. I want them to know its okay to take risks, it's okay to break the norm and stigma of working a 9-5 job; living paycheck to paycheck. You can have your cake and eat it too (in moderation πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚). Point: you can have a career while being a stay at home mom, while getting in the best shape of your life and feel good about yourself! We as women are so strong, especially unified together! If you can't do it for yourself, do it for your children and our future generations of women. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’•

Zoe (9) & Mackenzie (3)




No comments

Post a Comment

Eight years ago, I would have told you I had no purpose in life. I was recently divorced, forced to file bankruptcy, had a baby with spe...

© A Fit Mom Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig