Inspiration for the modern day woman.

#nevermissamonday


I dread working out. I like the "idea" of it but knowing that I'm going to get sweaty and it's going to take work... yea that sucks.  Just because someone is a fitness coach, that doesn't mean that it comes any easier for me. It means that I stop the excuses going through my head and put on my tennis shoes, even when I don't feel like it. The key is you cannot go by what you FEEL but by what you WANT, which is to feel good on the inside and out! I've never regretted a workout.

Tips:

- Never miss a Monday
- Never go more than 2 days without working out
- Workout at least 3 times a week

The longer you put it off, the harder it makes starting back. Every day will get easier. I promise. Don't give up. You are worth it!

* I was given a Fitbit Blaze from hubby for my birthday. So far I really like it! It's motivating to see the calories you're burning all day long based on your personal info, steps, and heart rate!

No comments

Post a Comment

Eight years ago, I would have told you I had no purpose in life. I was recently divorced, forced to file bankruptcy, had a baby with spe...

© A Fit Mom Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig